Over the weekend I finished up two of the figures from the Golems set: the Stone Golem, and the Battleguard Golem. I did my standard prep of washing in dish soap, and then gluing to black-primered fender washers. Then I glued them to a tongue depressor for painting. After I studied the figures a bit in preparation of painting, I decided that I wanted them to have a black primer coat, so I did a quick one by just painting on black craft paint with a paint brush.
So, I began by giving the body of the Stone Golem a heavy drybrushing with Americana "Dove Grey", only leaving a the deepest fissures in the original black. I then did a much lighter drybrushing with white. After the drybrusing I took my finest tipped brush and began adding thin black striations, and mottling to the white surface to give that marble look.
Afterward I repeated the process with the kilt; first with a heavy drybrush of Americana "Forest Green", and then a lighter drybrushing with Americana leaf green. I then added both white and some black striations as well as some dark splotches with Accent "Deep Forest Green." My last step was to add some black dots to the eyes for pupils.