Saturday, April 16, 2016

Quick SIze Comparison: Forstgrave Soldiers vs Reaper

   Over on the Reaper Forum there was question regarding how the size of Frostgrave-specific figures stacked up against Reaper figures.  So I took a quick photo to show:
L to R: Frostgrave plastic soldier, Reaper Bones figure, Frostgrave plastic soldier, Reaper Bones figure, Frostgrave metal Rangifer. 
As can be seen, the Frostgrave stuff is a little smaller.  Note, that not only have I glued the Frostgrave soldiers to a washer, like I did with the Reaper ones; but I also glued them to the 1" plastic bases that come with them to add a little more height.

2 comments:

  1. I find that quite a few Reaper figures are large compared to other manufacturers. (Particularly Bobby Jackson figures) Happily Reaper has the pictures show you how big they are so you can see what figures fit.

    ReplyDelete