I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I then painted his bow with Crafters Acrylic "Cinnamon Brown", then did his face and hands with Americana "Shading Flesh". I painted his boots with Folk Art "Dark Brown" and his belts with Americana "Charcoal Grey". Then I did his helmet, sword grip, and quiver with Americana "Asphaltum". The top of the scabbard I painted with Americana "Khaki Tan".
Next, I painted his helmet bands, his buckles, and the metal parts of his sword and scabbard with Accent "Princely Pewter". I then highlighted these with the "Metallic Pewter". I also took this opportunity to highlight any of his chainmail armor that needed a touch up with the "Metallic Pewter".
Lastly, I painted his base White. I then applied a little area of white glue to the base and sprinkled some sand on it. When the glue was dry, I painted the sanded area with Ceramcoat Walnut. Then when it was dry, I drybrushed it with Folk Art "Medium Grey", then Folk Art "Barn Wood". When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". Then, the next morning, I flocked the white areas with Woodland Scenics "Snow" flock. Later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.