I pulled all the Orcs out of my bag containing the Original 30 BONES from the Reaper Kickstarter, because I felt they were similar enough in appearance that I might be able to paint them in a group, rather than as one-at-a-time individuals as I have been doing with the figures I've worked on to date. There were some minor bent swords, that I was able to straighten by putting a dish of water in the microwave for 2 minutes, and then carefully dipping the weapon in the warm water for a few seconds, then pulling it out and patting it dry, and then bending the offending weapon back into shape and re-dipping in some cold water. While the swords were easy, I ended up having a heck of a time with the Orc wielding the spear. No matter how I bent the arms, or the hands, or the shaft, I couldn't get the part of the shaft between his hands to perfectly align with the part with the spear point on it protruding from his left hand. So after about 10 minutes of fruitless heating, and bending and cooling, I decided that my best option would be to replace the spear altogether.
Finally, I cut the toothpick down to a pleasing length, getting rid of the sharp points on each end, and gently slid it through the holes in the hands. And my last step was to glue the spear point on the toothpick using E-6000 glue. Hopefully it will be strong enough to hold the spear point in place despite the flexible BONES material.