I prepped the figures in the usual way, soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then glued them to 1.25" brown-primed fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the washers onto a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's white glue.
I then highlighted the backsides of the brains with Americana "Burgundy Wine". Next, I painted the eyes with Americana "Bleached Sand". I painted in irises with Accent "Forest Green", and then filled them in with Folk Art "Metallic Emerald Green", with some highlights using Folk Art Color Shift "Emerald Flash". Next, I added Ceramcoat "Black" pupils, and highlight dots with the "Snow White". Lastly, I painted the bases with Americana "Mississippi Mud".
I let all the figures dry overnight and the next day I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's "Dullcote". When the "Dullcote" was dry, I went back and redid the eyes, with a little Americana "DuraClear Gloss" varnish.