I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a black-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then placed the figure in my painting grip.
When the washes were dry, I painted his eyes, and highlighted his teeth with CraFter's Acrylic "Light Antique White". I then highlighted his skin with a mix of Americana "Reindeer Moss" and Crafter's Acrylic "Flesh". Next, I painted his cape, gauntlets, and boots all with Ceramcoat "Black". While the cape was drying, I highlighted his pants with Crafter's Acrylic "Storm Cloud Grey". Next, I highlighted his tunic with Ceramcoat "Territorial Beige", and his boot tops with the "Mississippi Mud". I then highlighted his belt and scabbards with Folk Art "Teddy Bear Brown", and the bag stuck in his belt with the "Antique White". After that, I highlighted the cape with Americana "Zinc, and while I had it open, I also used the "Zinc" to base paint the weapons and all the but that were going to be painted as metal. I then went back to the cape and did lighter highlights with some of the "Zinc mixed a bit of the "Storm Cloud Grey".
Next, I went back and went over the weapons and metal bits, including all the little stud in his tunic, with Folk Art Metallics "Gunmetal Grey", and then highlighted it all with Ceramcoat "Metallic Silver".
Lastly, I painted the figure's integral base with the "Bittersweet Chocolate".
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the base. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's Dullcote".
I'm happy with how this fellow turned out. I wish his skin had been a little more towards the pinker side of the skin spectrum, but it was hard balance to get just perfect.