I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I began by giving the figure a wash with Reaper "Brown Liner" using a wet brush. This was to help bring out the details so I could see them better. I then painted the chainmail with Black, and then drybrushed it with Folk Art Metallics "Gunmetal Grey". I then went back and drybrushed on some light highlights with Folk Art "Silver Sterling". Next, I painted her face with GW "Vermin Brown", and her leggings with Accent "Golden Oxide".
I then painted her tabard with Crafter's Acrylic "Cinnamon Brown", and the sleeves of her undershirt with Ceramcoat "Territorial Beige". After that, I painted her boots with Americana "Asphaltum".
I then painted a musical note on her shield using Americana "Yellow", and highlighted with Crafter's Acrylic "Daffodil Yellow". After that, I went back and painted the sword hilt, horn, belt buckle, and the broach at her neck with Ceramcoat "Bronze" and then did highlights with Ceramcoat "14K Gold". Then I painted her sword blade, and the buckles on her backpack, with the "Gunmetal Grey", and highlighted with the "Silver Sterling". I went back and added gems to her belt and sword hilt using the "Opaque Red", and added little White highlights. Lastly, I painted her integral base with Ceramcoat "Walnut".
I let the figure dry over night and the next day I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". When dry, I flocked the base. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote".
Figure 258 of 266: Complete
8 figures left.