I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then glued the Leader figure to a black-primed 1" fender washer, and the Shaman figure to a 7/8" fender washer, both with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
I used the "Brown" again to paint the gauntlets the Leader is wearing. I then used the "Raw Umber" to paint the Leader's sword grip, and scabbard. I painted both their stone bases with the "Neutral Grey", and then I did the spider on the Shaman's base with Crafter's Acrylic "Cinnamon Brown". Next, I did both their teeth and claws with Americana "Buttermilk, and then painted the bat atop the Shaman's staff with Accent "Mustard Seed".
At this point I worked on the metallics. I painted the bay atop the staff with Ceramcoat "Bronze", and then highlighted it with Ceramcoat "14K Gold". I painted the Leader's sword, and the fittings on his dagger and sheath with the "Gunmetal Grey", and then did highlights with Folk Art "Silver Sterling", on the sword, dagger, and the Leader's armor.
After everything had dried overnight, I gave the figures a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" and, when dry, flocked their bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's Dullcote".