I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added and then rinsing and drying. I then glued each one to a black primed 1" fender washer, with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the figures to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
I then gave the lefthand one a wash with very thinned Iron Wind Metals "Purple" ink, the center one was wash with Citadel "Reikland Fleshhade" wash, and the righthand one a wash with Citadel "Nuln Oil" wash.
When the washes were dry, I drybrushed the first one with the base "Light Antique White", and then a little Americana "Snow White". I moved on to the second one, drybrushing that with the base "Porcelain White". I then did the third one, carefully highlighting the stem with the "Milkshake", and the cap with the 'Cloudy Day". I then went back and went over the lips and spots on the top again with the "Shading Flesh", and the teeth with some of the "Light Antique White".
I painted the bases with a 50-50 mix of Americana "Neutral Grey" and Americana "Mississippi Mud". When dry, I gave the bases a coat of some of the "Nuln Oil" wash.