This week I painted the Ghost King from the Grave Danger set. I didn't know he was a ghost when I painted him; as he looks more like a Lich, or just a heavily armored skeleton. I painted him up with an eye to needing a Lich Lord for the "Thaw of the Lich Lord" Frostgrave supplement.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" early the next morning. The next day I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote. I then when back and put a little dab of Americana "DuraClear Gloss" Varnish on each of the gems in his sword hilt.
Figure 253 of 266: Complete