I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I began by painting the entire figure with Black. Then, when the Black was dry, I gave it a heavy drybrush of Ceramcoat "Black Cherry", followed by a drybrush coat of Ceramcoat "Opaque Red".
When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" early the next morning. The next day I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote. I then when back and put a little dab of Americana "DuraClear Gloss" Varnish on the gem in his necklace.
Figure 255 of 266: Complete