This past weekend, I finished up the four Orc Berserker figures from the Orcpocalypse add-on set. As with the group of Orc Marauders (from the same set) that I finished recently, I tried to do minor conversions to each one to give them a little individuality.
I prepped these figures in the usual way, washing them in some dish soap, lightly scrubbing them with a soft toothbrush, and then letting them dry. I then did the conversions to them using Gorilla superglue gel. Looking at the row below; The first orc is untouched. The second has had his hands flipped around and repositioned opposite of the way they were so the sword now is in front of the orc. I also replaced the sword blade with one from one of the Orc Stalker figures. The third orc has had the sword removed, his hands drilled out, and a toothpick spear-shaft inserted. I borrowed the spearhead from one of the Orc Hunter figures. The fourth orc, has had his forearms removed and replaced with a pair from one f the Orc Stalker figures.
After the conversions were done, I glued the four onto black primed 1.25 inch fender washers using Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued them onto a tongue depressor, for ease of painting, using a couple drops of Elmer's white glue each.
After everything had dried overnight, I gave the figures a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" and, when dry, flocked their bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's Dullcote".
Figures 202-205: Complete