This week I completed the Hordlings set from the Bones II, Expansion I. I needed something quick and simple to do because, like I said with my Monday figure, I was traveling over Spring Break, so knew my painting time would be limited.
Since there were three of these figures in the set, I decided to base up two of them for Frostgrave, to represent Minor Demons; and the third I based regularly for other Fantasy games. I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then glued one of the figure to a black-primed 7/8" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue and the other two to white-primed 7/8" fender washer. I then glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.