Friday, March 11, 2016

Reaper CAV Bones Kickstarter Boxes Arrive

   I'm happy to report that my shipments from Reaper's CAV: Strike Operations Kickstarter arrived this week!   I happily spent that night sorting through all my goodies. :)
      I didn't go in for a lot of the big stompy robots, as I was more interested in getting a bunch of the well-priced 10mm tanks and other vehicles for a set of Sci_Fi rules we will be working on based on our popular "Look, Sarge, No Charts" system.
    So, you can expect to see the occasional tank or two, as well as a couple of the big stompy robots,  to show up here; since they are made from the Bones material, so fall under the jurisdiction of this blog. :).

4 comments:

  1. Cool. I was wondering what you plans were post painting all of your bones miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I don't think there's any worry about that any time soon! With the Bones 3 Kickstarter shipping later this year, and the knowledge that Reaper plans to keep doing them; I don't think there's any chance of me ever running out! I think it's safe to say that I have a low level addiction to Bones! :)
      Now, that being said, I don't think I will ever do another paint-the-whole-Kickstarter personal goal. But I do plan to continue to regularly post painted Bones.

      Delete
    2. Bones III, I completely missed that one.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear you missed it! I'm sure there will be another one after III fulfills this Fall.

      Delete