This past week I started working on the Necromancer set, and over the weekend I finished painting the Ghoul Queen figure from this set. I had previously modified this figure, removing one of the scabbards she originally came with. You can see the article I wrote about the conversion I did on her here: Ghoul Queen Conversion.
After I completed the conversion, I glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I painted the base White, and when dry I applied a small area of white glue to the base and glued on some course sand. When the glue was dry, I painted the sand Black, then drybrushed the sand with the "Zinc", followed with Folk Art "Platinum Grey". When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" early the next morning. Midday, I flocked the white areas with Woodland Scenics "Snow" flock and late that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
Figure 206 of 266: Complete. 60 more to go.