I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I began by painting the figure entirely in Black. I then drybrushed him with Apple Barrel "Rock Grey". I then painted his skin with Folk Art "Milkshake"
It was time to do the metallics now, so I used some Ceramcoat "Bronze" to do his shoulder pads, and the markings and corners on the covers of the book. I also used it to do his belt buckle. Next I used some Folk Art Metallics "Silver Sterling" to paint the skulls on his shoulder hanging.
When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". Then, the next morning I flocked the white areas with Woodland Scenics "Snow" flock. Later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
Malek, who I completed a couple weeks ago.