This week I ended up being very busy, so I chose the simple Deadeye Slim figure from the Chronoscope Set to paint.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
After the figure had the afternoon to dry, I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" in the evening. The next morning I flocked the base, using both a sand mixture and regular green flock; and later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
Figure 170 of 265: Complete