This week I continued working on the big Bones I Chronoscope set, and completed the Rosie, Chronotechnician, figure.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
Next, I added a red dot to the laser sight on the gun, and another to her headset, using the "Christmas Red". I also painted a part of the headset with Crafters Acrylic "Storm Cloud Grey". I then highlighted her boot augmentations, her belt buckle, and painted some of the tool and headset parts, with Cermacoat "Metallic Pewter". Then I took a some "White", and added little reflection highlights to the red dots and the "Storm Cloud Grey". I finished up by painting her base with Cermacoat "Walnut".
After the figure had the afternoon to dry, I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" in the evening. The next morning I flocked the base using a sand mixture and a little static grass, and later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
Figure 172 of 265: Complete