This week I also completed the blue translucent Water Weird figure from Bones II. I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued it to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
The next morning I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Mate Varnish". The following day, I sprayed the figure with "Testor's Dullcote". After the Dullcote had had a day to dry, I painted the "water" part with Americana "DuraClear Gloss Varnish".