I prepped this figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1.5" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue. The washer was big enough to hold, comfortably, so I didn't glue it to a tongue depressor like I usually do.
Lastly, I added two white dots for eyes, and painted the entire base white. After everything had had time to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Cermacoat "Matte Varnish". When this was good and dry, I mixed a little white paint and Elmer's white glue together, and painted some patches on his shoulders and back. While it was still wet, I sprinkled it with Woodland Scenics "Snow Flock". I then gave the base a coat of Elmer's white glue and flocked it with the "Snow Flock as well. I finished up by adding a little clump of unfrayed twine to be some winter grasses. I didn't spray with the usual Testor's "Dullcoat", as I liked the slight sheen left over from the Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" (Which is not 100% Matte.)