This past week I painted the Razormouth figure from the Bones 4 Dreadmere Expansion.
I prepped the figure in the usual way, soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a black-primed 1.25" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued him to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmers glue.
I forgot to take a photo of it before I began so grabbed this one from the Reaper website.
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the base. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote". When the "Dullcote" was dry, I went back and hit its eyes and the inside of his mouth with a little Americana "DuraClear Gloss" varnish.