I prepped the figure in the usual way, soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. Then, after trimming the figure's integral base a little, I glued the figure to a black-primed 2" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then used some blue-tac to stick it to the top of a pill bottle.
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the base around the stones. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote". When the "Dullcote" was dry, I went back and painted the crytal necklace with Tamiya "Clear Green".
|A quick added photo to show the new Stone Giant's size in relation to the old Bones 2 Stone Giant and Sir Forscale.|