This past week I finished up the last four figures from the Orcpocalypse Add-On set; the Orc Hunter figures. This set now joins the list of completed sets over on the right.
I prepped these figures in the usual way, washing them in some dish soap, lightly scrubbing them with a soft toothbrush, and then letting them dry. Then, like with the other figures from this set, I did conversions to some of them. Looking at the row below: The first orc had the right forearm from one of the Bones Gnolls added, and the left forearm from a GW Ogre. The second has had his hands drilled out and a cut-down GW lance added. The third orc has had the sword blade from one of the previous Bones Orc conversions added in place of the original spear head. The fourth orc is an untouched original, droopy spear and all. Note that any hard plastic part I was using, I pre-primed with flat black spray paint before gluing it on. Also, I used Gorilla Super Glue to affix all conversions.
After the conversions were done, I glued the four onto black primed 1.25 inch fender washers using Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued them onto a tongue depressor, for ease of painting, using a couple drops of Elmer's white glue each.
After everything had dried overnight, I gave the figures a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" and, when dry, flocked their bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's Dullcote".