This week I finished up the Pirates set by painting the Barnabus Frost, Pirate Captain, figure. This set now joins the list of completed sets over on the right.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then I gave it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsed and dried it. Next, I glued the figure to a black-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
After the figure had overnight to dry, I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next morning I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.