I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking all the pieces in a large bowl of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then I gave them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsed and dried them. I then glued the body, head, and legs together. I also glued one of the tail sections to the spiked tail end. The model comes with about 2' of tail in three sections, which I thought was way too long for my purposes; so I set the longest of the three sections aside to test painting schemes on. Below you can see my experimentation. I decided to go with the one on the left which was Anita's "Baby Blue", followed by a Citadel "Nuln Oil" shade wash. Then when the wash was dry, I drybrushed with Americana "Bleached Sand", Crafter's Acrylic "Light Antique White", and White.
I used Black to paint the holes in the skull and in between the ribs. I then painted the horns an claws with "The Fang", and drybrushed with "Cloudy Day".
I was concerned about the whole weight of the dragon being supported on two spindly legs, so I drilled a hole in the top of the ruins and inserted a small section of acrylic rod to help support the dragon's belly.
(As always, you can click on any photo to see it larger.)