Thursday, July 9, 2015

Yes, I'm In: A Bones III Confession

   Just wanted to let you all know that I caved, and went in on the Bones III Core Set. :-)  I was planning to just go in for a dollar to pick and choose, but the inclusion of all the Lizardmen (I'm a sucker for Lizardmen; see my other blog for posts on the 10mm Lizardman Army I'm currently building), and the inclusion of the Yeti (Chill Out) stretch goal (which will go great with my winter-themed fantasy side-project) helped convince me to go in for the whole set.
   I haven't been swayed by any of the buy-in add on sets yet though, but time will tell...
Here is a link to the Bones III Kickstarter
  So who else has succumbed to the madness?? :-)

13 comments:

  1. I'm in. I'm going to try to keep it to a lesser amount, as I still haven't painted a single mini from either of the last two :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, sticking to the $1 plus add-ons. Love the stone circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all in for Bones 2, but this time will just pick up some odds and ends, no Core set for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out. But I want that terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In. If I already have more Bones than I'll paint in a lifetime, this means I'll have more/better selection for the ones I do paint. How's that for a rationalization?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im the same, + what size is a bits box anyway?
      Also I have no idea if in a year or two I'll be running an underwater rpg or building an army for kow.

      Delete
  6. I'm in too for 200 so far, will go more
    the core looks nice, the new mice, Starcraft looking SM and now the ogres are worth some investment into this one
    the only thing is wtf is that under the foo dog in the core set :S, plz link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the ugliest miniature known to man? :-P

      Delete
  7. Woohoo! The Kickstarter just hit $1Million!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on the fence for this one. There are some nice tuings like the lycanthropes and the ogres but also a lot of not good (invisibles? Please!). Also for europeans it is not a great deal. Just a good one....

    ReplyDelete