I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I then moved on to the highlights. First, I drybrushed her hair with the base "Raw Sienna", then added highlights with Crafters Acrylic "Orange Spice". I then painted her eyes, and gave her Americana "Shading Flesh" lips. Afterwards, I highlighted her face and hands with the base "Flesh". I then painted the band on her left arm with GW "Vermin Brown" and then highlighted it with Citadel "Snakebite Leather". I highlighted the skeleton with Crafters Acrylic Light Antique White", and his partial outfit with Folk Art "Gray Green" . I then highlighted all the metal parts with Folk Art "Silver Sterling". Lastly, I painted the outer edge of the base "White", and added some "White" splotches here and there between the ruins.
When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". Later that afternoon I flocked the white areas with Woodland Scenics "Snow" flock. The next day, I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.