This week I didn't have a lot of time, as I was prepping to go to the Nashcon gaming convention in Franklin, Tennessee this past weekend, where my game club and I ran 14 games. So, I picked a simple Bones figure to complete before I headed out last Thursday: the Treasure Chest from the Dungeon dressing set.
I began my preparation in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I had sprayed this figure with the Krylon Fusion Flat Black, a couple weeks ago when I was experimenting with using it, and the paint on the chest was still a little tacky. I glued the chest to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to half a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
I let the chest dry for a several hours, and then gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". After that dried, I flocked the base. The next day, I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote" spray paint.
Figure 98 of 265: Complete