I began my preparation of this figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1.5" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
When the stone circle was dry, I gave it a wash with thinned black ink to help bring out the runes carved in it. When the ink was dry I drybrushed the stone, careful not to get any on the flames, with a lighter gray called Duncan "Slate Grey". I also painted the metal washer base with the "Medium Gray". I then went back and drybrushed the stone again, lightly with the "Olive Green" to give the impression of reflected light from he flames.
After everything had overnight to dry, I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish", and when this had had a day to dry, gave the figure a spray with Testor's "Dullcote"
Figure 99 of 265: Complete