My final step was to do the fire on the flaming sword. I began by painting all the tongues of flame with the "Lemon Chiffon". I then worked my way towards the tips of the tongues adding, in order: Apple Barrel "Yellow", Americana "Tangerine", Americana "Burnt Orange", and finally, Apple Barrel "Apple Maroon". I then went back and thinned some of the "Tangerine", and painted a light coat along the blade right beneath the flames, and along the edged of the shoulder armor opposite the flames, to give the appearance of reflected light. I then went back over these areas and added some dabs of thinned "Yellow".
I then let everything dry overnight, and then painted the whole model with Cermacoat "Matte Varnish". The next day I flocked the base, and after a period to dry, I sprayed the figure with Testor's "Dullcote".
Figure 43 of 265: Complete