Thursday, July 21, 2016

My 36 Remaining Bones 1 Figures

  In the comments on Monday's figure post (Gruff Grimecleaver), I had a long time reader ask which figures I had left to paint in order reach my goal of painting the entire Bones 1 Kickstarter core offering, and a bunch of the add-ons: 266 figures total.  As I am getting close to the end, with only 36 left to go,  I thought it might be fun to answer this reader's question, and make a list of which figures were remaining.
Interesting to compare the Vampire Box as it is now, with the shot in the masthead as it was when I received it. :)

And here they are:

PIRATES SET
1) Finaela, Female Pirate
2) Barnabus Frost Pirate Captain

TOWNSFOLK SET
3) Undertaker
4) Oswald the Overladen

DARK HEROES
5) Darkrasp, Evil Priest
6) Ragnaros, Evil Warrior
7) Damian, Hellborn Wizard
8) Mangu Timor

ICONICS II
9) Seltyiel, Iconic Magus
10) Ezren, Iconic Wizard
11) Kyra Female Iconic Cleric
12) Lem, Iconic Bard

SWAMP THINGS
13) Lizardman Warrior
14) Lizardman Spearman
15) Snakeman Warrior
16) Marsh Troll

17 OWL BEAR

18 GRIFFON

GRAVE DANGER
19) Ghast
20) Ghost King
21) Arrius, Skeletal Warrior
22) Judas Bloodspire, Vampire

STORM GIANTS
23) Yephima, Cloud Giant
24) Male Storm Giant

HALFSIZED HEROES
25) Elliwyn Heatherlark
26) Pointing Halfling (Couldn't find a name)

FAMILIARS
27-31) Couldn't find individual names, but I have 5 left

ADD-ONS

ORCPOCALYPSE
32-350 Hunters (4)

36) Boerogg Blackrime, Frost Giant


So that's the count.  I am still hoping wishful thinking to finish before my Bones 3 box arrives, though it looks somewhat unlikely at this point. My more realistic goal, is to have them completed by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment