This weekend I finished up the four Orc Sniper figures from the Orcpoclypse add-on set. Ive got two more sets of four to go to complete this set.
I prepped these figures in the usual way, washing them in some dish soap, lightly scrubbing them with a soft toothbrush, and then letting them dry. I then did some conversions to them using Gorilla superglue gel. Looking at the row below; The first orc has his arm sliced at the shoulder and wrist, and repositioned back around to look like he is reaching for an arrow out of his quiver. The second has had his arm sliced at the shoulder and repositioned down to look like he is reaching for his short sword. The third and fourth orcs are unchanged.
After the conversions were done, I glued the four onto black primed 1.25 inch fender washers using Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued them onto a tongue depressor, for ease of painting, using a couple drops of Elmer's white glue each.
After everything had dried overnight, I gave the figures a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" and, when dry, flocked their bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's Dullcote".
Figures 212-215: Complete