I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
I began by painting her armor Black, and when the Black was dry I drybrushed the figure with Ceramcoat "Metallic Pewter". I then went over this with a lighter drybrushing of Folk Art "Silver Sterling".
Eye Tutorial) and did her lips with Americana "Shading Flesh", adding lip highlights with a bit of the "Shading Flesh" mixed with White. I followed up with doing highlights on her skin with the base "Flesh", and then added a little White to do finer highlights.
Next, I highlighted all the yellow parts with first the base "Yellow", and then with some DecoArt "Daffodil Yellow". The red parts I highlighted with the base "Blood Red". The belts and pouches were highlighted with Crafters Edition "Spice Brown", and the gloves with the base "Vermin Brown". I then went back and did spot highlights on her armor and sword with the "Silver Sterling". Lastly, I painted his white integral base with Cermacoat "Walnut".
I let the figure sit overnight, and the next morning I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". Later that afternoon I flocked the base. The next day I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
Figure 161 of 265: Complete