This week I painted the Strumpet from the Townsfolk Set. She was the last figure from this set that I had left to do, so it joins the list of completed sets over on the right.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
I let the figure sit all day, and that evening I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next afternoon I gave the figure a coat of Testor's "Dullcote" spray varnish.
I got to play a game of Song of Blade and Heroes on Saturday, so look for a bonus Bones battle report to be posted tomorrow.
Figure 146 of 265: Complete