I prepped the figure in the usual way, soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a black-primed 1.5" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then placed the figure in my painting grip.
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the base. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Winsor & Newton Professional "Matt Varnish".
In other news, Reapers Bones 4 shipping to the US should start today (fingers crossed!). I'm Wave 1, so hopefully will have my box shipped in the next day or two; so I should have some unboxing photos ready for next Monday!