I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then glued the figures to 7/8" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
I let the figures dry overnight and the next day I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Winsor & Newton Professional "Matt Varnish".
It now looks like the Bones 4 Kickstarter isn't going to start shipping in the US until April 8th. So I still have at least another week to work on my Bones backlog. For more info see Reaper's News Update video: