These figures are the new Bones Black material, and I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the one on the tombstone to a 1" fender washer, and the other 2 to 7/8" black-primed fender washers, with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the figures to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
I let the figures dry overnight and the next day I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testors "Dullcote".
NOTE: Recently I had been using Winsor & Newton Professional "Matt Varnish", but I have found those Bones figures have since turned tacky; so stopped using it on Bones.
|Just noticed I missed the wing on the lefthand one with the matte spray...|