It was another busy week this past week, so I selected the last piece from the Bones 3 Torture Chamber set to paint.
I prepped the pieces of the figure in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then assembled the rack with Gorilla superglue gel. When the glue had set, I glued the rack to a pair of primed 1"x 1" steel bases with Aleene's Tacky glue (I would have just used a 2" x 1", but I didn't have one.), and then glued the mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's glue.
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's Dullcote".