With that information under my belt, I got to work.
I prepped this figure in the usual way; soaking the figure in water with a bit of dish soap added, giving a gentle scrub with an old soft toothbrush, then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a1.5" black primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue. The washer was large enough that I didn't feel it was necessary to take my usual step of gluing the washer to a tongue depressor for ease of handling.
Next, I highlighted the wood of her mace, first with Americana "Sable Brown", and then with Americana Khaki Tan". I then turned to her loincloth, highlighting that with first, the base "Dove Grey", and then with plain White.
At that point I decided I really wasn't happy with the splotchy way the "Nuln Oil" shading had turned out on her loin cloths, so I went back over the shadow areas with a thin wet brush and some Reaper "Grey Liner". I then painted the gems in her mace handle and her crown sing Americana "True Blue" as the base, and then did shadows with the Navy Blue", and highlights with some of the "True Blue" mixed with some "Cool Blue", with final spot highlights with White. Lastly I painted her base with Ceramcoat "Walnut".
I let the figure dry all day, and before I went to bed I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next morning I detailed the base, and later that afternoon I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote". When the "Dullcote" was dry, I went back over her gems with some Americana "DuraClear Gloss" Varnish.
As a note, I will not be posting a figure on Thanksgiving as there will be general feasting going on. :) So tune in next Monday for the next to last figure.
Figure 264 of 266: Complete
2 figures remaining.