This week I was busy with post Fall-In blogging, car-unloading, and putting everything away, so didn't have a lot of painting time; so I pulled another one of the Familiars set to work on. There are just two figures left in this set.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed .75" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I let the figure dry all day, and before I went to bed I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next morning I flocked the base, and later that afternoon I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote".
Figure 261 of 266: Complete
5 figures left.