I also completed three Zombies from the Bones II, Expansion I, Zombies set, for use in my Frostgrave games. I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then glued one of the figure to a white-primed 1" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue and the other to a black primed 1" fender washer. I then glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
Lastly, I painted the bases White. I then applied a little area of white glue to each base and sprinkled a couple bits of black gravel and some course black sand on each one. When the glue was dry, I drybrushed the sand and gravel areas with Americana "Neutral Grey". Then drybrushed them with Crafter's Acrylic "Storm Cloud Grey", then Folk Art "Porcelain Grey". When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figures a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". Then, the next morning, I flocked the white areas with Woodland Scenics "Snow" flock. Later that afternoon I sprayed the figures with Testor's Dullcote.