This week, I started working on the witch figure from the Chronoscope set, as it was Halloween week, but I realized I wasn't going to have enough time to finish her. So, I pulled out one of the familiars from the Familiars set, and prepared that to do a quick paint job on instead.
I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 5/8" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
After the figure had the afternoon to dry, I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish" in the evening. The next morning I flocked the base, and later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.
I think I should have the Chronoscope witch ready for next week.
Figure 177 of 265: Complete.