Monday, September 2, 2013

My Last Bones Kicktstarter Figure Arrives

Yesterday in the mail, a year and a week after the Kickstarter ended, I was pleased to find the last of my Reaper Kickstarter Bones had arrived.  When I first got my box from Reaper, it was missing the Frost Giant King from the add-on Frost Giants set I had ordered. I had immediately sent Reaper a note explaining the situation, and they had replied that all corrections would be made after they had shipped all the original Kickstarter orders. So, at last they had sent my missing figure. I was also happy to see that they had included a free sample of their Master Series Paint!  Unfortunately, all it has is a label that says "Sample" on both sides, and not actually what color it is.... some sort of pinkish-peachish it looks like.
Anyway, sorry for the long delay in getting a finished figure posted... it's been a busy week again, and the holiday weekend this week hasn't helped, as we've been busy doing family stuff.  Here is a sneak peak of the figure currently in progress: Arthrand Nightblade, Elf Ranger. Hopefully, I'll have him done by Thursday...though next Monday is more probable.
 
Figure 34 of 265: In progress

3 comments:

  1. I had a missing figure also,the Barbarian looking guy from the first wave of figs,figure he will be rolling in soon. I did notify them of the MIA fig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me several hours to open and sort all of the figures in my shipment and I was happily not missing anything. My second set of fishmen had ONE guy missing an arm, but it was such a minor thing that I couldn't be bothered with it. I had already received an extra item from Reaper (they sent me the exclusive Sophie by accident) so I am already well taken care of.

    Now get back to painting! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, yeah, I hear you... Using that tone won't make my brush go any faster. ;-)

      Delete