I prepped the figures in the usual way, soaking the parts in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then assembled the figures with Gorilla Superglue gel. Somewhere along the way, I lost one of the heads (it may have gone down the drain while cleaning), so I replaced it with a suitably ghoulish plastic head from the Frostgrave "Cultists" set. After assembly, I glued them to 1" black-primed fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the washers onto a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's white glue.
I then painted the skull the center one is holding using Citadel Contrast "Skeleton Horde", and the stones and gravestone on the bases with Citadel Contrast "Basilicanum Grey". Next, I went back and drybrushed the skull with some Americana "Bleached Sand". After that, I bumped up the highlighting on the first two loin cloths, using Folk Art "Teddy Bear Brown" on the left figure, and Americana "Jade Green" on the center figure. Lastly, I painted the bases with Americana "Mississippi Mud".
I let all the figures dry overnight and the next day I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the bases. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's "Dullcote".