I prepped the figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added and then rinsing and drying. I then glued them to 1/2"x1/2" black-primed steel bases with Gorilla superglue gel. I then glued the figures to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue each.
When they were dry, I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Gloss Varnish". I realized I still wanted the base of the green one to be matte, so I subsequently sprayed the figure with Testor's "Dullcote". When that was dry, I went back over just the slime with the "DuraClear Gloss Varnish", leaving the base flat.
And in those that didn't hear the news, Reaper announced that they have begun Bones 4 Kickstarter fulfillment! If you didn't see it, check out the Reaper CEO's video message for an amazing look at one of their Kickstarter fulfillment warehouses!