I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a black-primed 1.25" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then placed the figure in my painting grip.
When everything had time to dry, I gave the entire figure a wash with Citadel "Agrax Earthshade" wash. When the wash was dry, I drybrushed the fur with Ceramcoat "Territorial Beige", followed by some Folk Art "Butter Pecan", and lastly a little of the "Antique White". I then highlighted the nose and claws with Americana "Neutral Grey", and then highlighted the teeth with some Americana "Bleached Sand".
Lastly, I painted the figure's integral base with Americana "Bittersweet Chocolate".
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Then, when the varnish was dry, I used some white glue to flock the base. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed it with Testor's Dullcote".