This past week I finished working on my current project of painting the Elves, Dwarves, and Halflings from my two Bones 3 Add-On Undying Lords sets; and painted the Halfling Rogue; one basic one, and one I modified by changing the sword to a spear, and removing the axe. There are still the Undying Lord of Death, the Undying Minotaur and Undying Lizardfolk from these sets; but they will all have to wait for another time.
To read last week's post where I painted the two Undead Dwarf Fighters, click here: Undead Dwarf Fighters. To see my two Undead Elf Archers from two weeks ago, click here: Undead Elf Archers
I prepped these figures in the usual way; soaking them in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying them. I then did the conversion work, and then glued the figures to black-primed 7/8" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figures to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue under each washer.
When I was done painting the figures, I used some white glue to glue a mixture I made of some fine brown sand, and courser black sand to the base. When this was dry, I drybrushed the sand and the figures' own bases with Ceramcoat "Territorial Beige", and then with some Americana "Antique White". When dry, I glued on some bits of grass tufts.
I let the figures dry overnight and the next day I gave them a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. Another overnight dry, and I sprayed them with Testor's Dullcote"