This week I finished up the BBEG set by painting Norgol, Irongrave Knight. This set now joins the list of Completed Sets over on the right.
I prepped this figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
I then painted him all black. I avoided the cloak's interior as best I could, but didn't worry too much if some black got on it. When the black was dry, I went back over the figure and drybrushed throughly it with Ceramcoat "Metallic Pewter".
The next morning I gave it coat of Ceramcoat "Mate Varnish". Later that afternoon, I flocked the base. The following day, I sprayed the figure with "Testor's Dullcote".
This week, I get back to work on the Pathfinder Goblins.