Monday, July 12, 2021

No Post Today: Computer Died

   Well, my computer started having problems this past week, and that has prevented me from getting today’s post ready.  I tried putting this week’s post together on my IPad, but found the editing function next to useless on that platform, especially when I tired to add photos. So I managed to get this simple text post ready. And add a single photo. But anything more seems beyond my skill.  Hopefully we can resume next week.

Not-Dejah Thoris, from the Chronoscope Expansion.



4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope everything can be sorted out! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Finally got everything repaired, and I'm back in business! :)

      Delete
  2. Ugh, computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Well, can't spend money on miniatures very easily without them...

    Thanks for the Not-Dejah picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And I agree with your thoughts on computers! :)

      Delete