I prepped the figure in the usual way, soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a brown-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then placed the figure in my painting grip.
I forgot to take a beginning photo of the figure, so here is a shot from the Reaper online store.
Next, I painted her robes with Reaper MSP "Blood Red", and then painted her cape with Americana "Charcoal". After that, I painted the tabard-like pieces that hang down from her armor, using Americana "Black", and then did her hair with Americana "Grey Sky".
I then painted her belt and pouch with Reaper MSP "Coal Black", and also used the color to paint the handle of her mace. After that, I painted a pattern of black spiders on her robe using the "Black", and then added runes with, first, Reaper MSP "Holly Berry", and then going over them with some Americana "Primary Yellow".
I let everything dry for a while, and then I applied a coat of Citadel "Nuln Oil" wash to her skin, hair, armor, and cape. After that, I applied a coat of Citadel "Reikland Fleshshade" wash to her robe. While those dried, I painted the skull in her hand with some Citadel Contrast "Skeleton Horde". Then, when the wash was dry, I painted the eyes, then highlighted the face, and hands with the base "Dark Elf Skin", and some Reaper MSP "Dark Elf Highlight".
I then highlighted the skull with some Americana "Bleached Sand", and afterwards highlighted her hair with Americana "Snow White". Turning back to the skull, I painted the crown on it with the "Black", and then went over the crown again with Folk Art Brushed Metal "Brushed Bronze". I finished the crown by highlighting it with Ceramcoat "Wedding Gold". Next, I painted her belt buckle and highlighted the mace with Folk Art Metallics "Gunmetal Grey". After that, I painted the fastener on her pouch and the skull on the bottom of her breastplate with Ceramcoat "Metallic Silver". Lastly, I painted the entire base with Americana "Mississippi Mud".
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. I then used some white glue to glue some fine sand to the base. When the sand was dry, I painted it with a coat of Americana "Charcoal Grey". When this was dry, I drybrushed the sand with the "Mississippi Mud", and then with some Apple Barrel "Rock Grey"; lastly I drybrushed it with a little Americana "Dove Grey".
Another overnight dry, and I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote".
I'm really happy with how this one turned out. There's just something about her stance and gaze that seems to have a lot of character. And I think the spider border on her robe turned out pretty good.